Sunday, December 30, 2007
T-Shirt Choices
a (above)
Sabrina, Resa

b (above)
Kartika

c (above)

d (above)
Leroy, Rena

e(above)
Melissa, Novi, Selina

f(above)

Ok. Alright. So here they are. These are the five (only) choices that were submitted to be possible T-shirt designs. So all you have to do is email your vote to me (Leroy) and I will post the 'results' back here. And oh, no voting for your own design or I'll get Ms Syireen to bitch-slap you.

Here are some of the things that you might want to consider as voting criteria:

a) Production cost (refer to Sabrina's email)
b) Design attractiveness
c) Design relevance to project
d) Design attractiveness

Each person one votw.

p.s. Click the picture for a larger view

p.p.s To help you make your choice, here's a thought from the Powers that Be: Design A is creative, design D fulfils our objectives, design E is the most corporate looking and design B looks like a tourist t-shirt.

p.p.p.s I'm sure I sent the email requesting votes to EVERYONE. What happened to the rest of the people?

p.p.p.p s Rena suggests that t-shirt D and E be combined. Melissa suggests that t-shirt E feature the picture in front with the logo hemming the bottom of the back.
5 Comments:
Blogger sam said...
i did receive the email, but honestly, if i can't vote for my own design, then i, erm, can't vote. you know who i am -_-;;

i guess we could combine D and E by using the 'turtle breaking out' picture, but it seems to me to create a flaw in the concept.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
hey kaa! design bajunya lucu-lucu kaa, aku suka yang B dan yang D kaa ihihihi

Blogger Reikkowen said...
Hi, my name is Fei, its a tough choice, but i've never had a t-shirt with a turtle body, so i will vote for -DESIGN A- (by Sabrina & Resa)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
All the T-Shirts displayed are quite cool. But if I had to choose I would take B & or E.Yeah! Spread the turtle love!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
hi..u hav my vote for tshirt DESIGN E. I love the sketch of the turtle. I would agree to combined both tshirt D & E. To say the turtle sketch of tshirt E wif the tagline "turtles need your help" to be incorporated together on either side of the tshirt.I wish you all the best for your overall campaign.